- An uncongested head
- A more helpful horoscope than this one:
For Wednesday, May 27 -You can’t be helping other people all the time! Today, it’s time to help yourself. Add a few selfish acts into your good deeds and don’t feel bad about it. Don’t do anything too crazy — just put yourself first a few times when you usually would not. This isn’t an excuse to forget your manners — you should still say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ and be a nice person. But you deserve a day when you treat yourself more like the star you are. There’s no harm in that.
- Surprise visitors
- At least one correct answer to a trivia question from either of these decks:
- A phone call from a benevolent book publisher
- An email from a benevolent journal editor
- A handshake from a benevolent hobo
- Some yarn art to fill this space, and/or replace the unicorn which is too unlike the rest of my collection to really fit well and, though it’s dumb to say, is a bit too 2005:
- World peace
- The sudden disappearance of all “Visualize Whirled Peas” bumper sticks, buttons, T-shirts, et al.
- An advance copy of The Pale King
- Everyone to have a good time, or a whole good day, whether or not I’m involved at all.